Certificate of Attainment in Greek 2021
Examinations for the Greek Learning Certificate May 2021 have been postponed due to Covid-19
As you all know, the exams for the certification of the Greek language were set for 18,19 and 20 of May 2021 and the registration period has ended.
The global situation, due to the pandemic of coronavirus and its rapid spread in Greece and the world, imposes the testing provider (Centre For The Greek Language) the need to redefine the original planning and postpone the May 2021 exams.
Our priority is the health and safety of the candidates involved and our staff.
- Applications where candidates have paid the testing fees will be automatically transferred to the new testing period which will soon be set and announced in order to replace the one that has been postponed.
- Applications being processed and appliccants have not yet paid the testing fees:
- Applicants may submit their exam fees by the end of March and have their application approved. Once approved their registration will be automatically transferred to the new testing period which will soon be set and announced in order to replace the one that has been postponed or
- wait for the opening of the new application period, for the new testing period which will replace the postponed one.
- Interest in applications for the new testing period: there will be a new registration period in June 1 to June 28, 2021, for which you will be informed in a timely manner through Testing Centre’s website.
General Information for May 2021 Examinations
- Archimedean Academy is functioning as an examination center for the Certificate of Attainment in Modern Greek.
- The Archimedean Schools testing center (Code 10007), is authorized by the Centre for the Greek Language, a department of the Greek Ministry of Education, Life Long Learning and Religious Affairs.
- The examination will take place at the facilities of Archimedean Academy on the 18th, 19th, and 20th of May 2021
Checks should be made out to Archimedean Academy.
The examination covers all four language skills, i.e., candidates are examined in Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking.
The Oral examination will take place right after the written examination.
Application Period: February 1st to March 21st, 2021
To Submit an Electronic Application (Currently available only in Greek): Electronic Application
For your electronic application to be approved, confirmation of payment is required. Please mail your check on time to the address below.
Applications, Questionnaire, a copy of a picture id and the check shall be submitted to:
Department of Greek Language Testing
12425 SW 72nd st.
Miami, FL 33183
For more information contact Mr. Dimitri Bardoutsos.
email: [email protected]
Tel: 305 279 6572
Fax: 305 675 8448