Thank you for reaching out to the Archimedean Schools Report form
Please use this form to report any behaviors of concern involving Archimedean students or staff, whether these behaviors occur inside or outside of the classroom setting.
- If you are in immediate danger please dial 911
- If you need to make a report to the police of any suspicious activity please download FORTIFY FL
- If you suspect any child abuse or neglect please call 1-800-962-2873 or you can complete an online form Here or adult abuse Here
- If you wish to share your concern with the School please fill out the report on this page. Although anonymous submissions are accepted, this limits our ability to gather more information and follow up with the person submitting the report.
- The information will be confidential. The proper steps will be taken amongst our team of professionals.
- We appreciate you reporting in goodwill.
- If you have any questions regarding the filing of an incident report, please contact the school’s Principal/Director or our Trust Counselors at (305) 279-6572 during school operation days and time.