D Dear Archimedean Community
Archimedean is creating a custom cookbook featuring favorite recipes from our community. These cookbooks will be professionally published and a treasured keepsake for us all.
Money raised will be used towards the teacher salary supplement.
Please submit 3-5 of your favorite recipes so you can be featured in our cookbook. A wide variety of recipes will ensure that our cookbook is a success. We are using the Morris Press Cookbook’s website to easily submit recipes online. If your prefer not to enter them online, our committee will enter them for you. You may submit your HARD COPIES to Catherine Hernandez at email@example.com or to your PTO representative.
We anticipate great demand for the cookbook, and we want to order enough. To reserve your copies, email Catherine at firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of cookbooks you plan to purchase. Cookbooks will be available for $20.00. You can also submit your pre-order form and payment, found at the bottom of this page to your PTO representative.
Please submit your recipes online by FEBRUARY 20, 2020.
Deadline for Cookbook order submissions, MARCH 18, 2020.
On behalf of your Fundraising Committee
To Submit Recipes Online
- Go to www.typensave.com. Click `Login.’
- Enter the User Name: ArchieCooks
- Enter the Password: LettuceCook19! and click “Submit”
- Enter your name and click `Continue’
- Click `Add Recipes’ to begin adding your recipes.
Recipe Writing Tips
When adding recipes, review the `Tips’ and use standard abbreviations.
- Enter only one ingredient per ingredient line.
- List ingredients in order of use in the ingredients list and directions.
- Include container sizes, e.g., 16oz pkg, 24 oz can.
- Write directions in paragraph form, not in steps.
- Use names of ingredients in the directions, e.g., `Combine flour and sugar.’
- Do not use statements like `Combine the first three ingredients.’
Include temperatures and cooking, chilling, baking, and/or freezing times.
Additional comments about the recipes, i.e., history, nutritional data, suggested uses, are not allowed unless a `Recipe Note’ field is visible. Enter extra recipe content in that field