Wrves, Cecile | Music
- Bachelor of Arts in Music(Magna Cum Laude). Florida International University (FIU). Piano and voice.
- Higher Institute of the Arts(Instituto Superior de Arte, I.S.A.) Havana, Cuba. Choral Conducting.
- Amadeo Roldan Conservatory.Choral Conducting.
An active member of the
- ACDA(American Choral Directors Association)
- NAfME(National Association for Music Education)
- FVA(Florida Vocal Association)
- FMEA(Florida Music Educators Association)
Cecile Wrves Mateos, the Archimedean Conservatory Music teacher started her music career in 1996, in her native city, Havana, Cuba. After graduating from Amadeo Roldan Conservatory in 2001, she continued her higher education at the Cuban Higher Institute of the Arts (ISA). As a performing musician and educator, Mrs. Wrves has more than 17 years of experience. She has been a choral singer in different types of ensembles such as the Cuban choral group Vocal Luna, and Amantis, and taught in different countries such as Cuba, and Dubai. She moved to Miami, Florida in 2010 where she continued teaching piano, voice, and music theory. Mrs. Wrves graduated with honors and earned her Bachelor of Arts in Music degree from Florida International University in 2016, and she has been proudly teaching at Archimedean Middle Conservatory since then. Her favorite thing about teaching music is seeing students smiling and connecting when she has helped them discover their talents as musicians and artists in general.