A.P. International Diploma
Advanced Placement International Diploma (APID)!
- THE APID IS AN ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATE OF OUTSTANDING ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AVAILABLE TO U.S. RESIDENTS APPLYING TO UNIVERSITIES OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.
- TO EARN AN APID, A STUDENT MUST INDICATE ON AT LEAST ONE AP EXAM ANSWER SHEET THAT THE RESULTS SHOULD BE SENT TO A UNIVERSITY OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES.
To earn an apid, a student must indicate on at least one ap exam answer sheet that the results should be sent to a university outside the united states.
To earn an APID, students must earn grades of 3 or higher on at least 5 of the following AP Exams:
- 1. One Exam in English Language & Composition or English Literature and Composition
2. One Exam in a World Language such as Spanish, French, Chinese etc…
This requirement may be waived by Archimedean Upper Conservatory verifying student mastery of a language NOT currently available as an AP exam (such as Greek).
Students taking this route MUST pass one additional AP Exam from bullet #3, #4, or #5.
Calculus or Computer Science may only be counted once.
- 3. One Exam in World History, Human Geography, or Comparative Government & Politics
Science & Mathematics
- 4. One Exam in Calculus, Computer Science, Statistics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, or Environmental Science
History, Social Science, & The Arts
- 5. One Exam in Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, U.S. History, European History, World History, U.S. Government and Politics, Psychology, Human Geography, Comparative Government & Politics, Art History, Latin, Music Theory, and Studio Art.
For more information about the A.P. International Diploma please click here