ARCHIMEDEAN SCHOOLS ADMINISTRATIVE STRUCTURE
The Board of Directors via the authority vested by the M-DCPS Board is responsible for all aspects of the School’s operations.
Dr. George Kafkoulis, President and Chairman of the Board of Directors, (volunteer), supervises the operation of all Archimedean Schools.
Each Archimedean School has its own structure in the respect of instruction, managed by the Principal/Directors, while the business aspect of their operation is managed by the Chief Executive Business Officer and a group of administrative personnel common for all schools.
The Principals/Directors oversee the instructional faculty, the curriculum, the school improvement plan, parent/student relations and make recommendations to the Board regarding personnel decisions.
The Chief Executive Business Officer (CEBO) of the Archimedean Schools is responsible for the Financial and Accountability oversight of the Schools and supervises all administrative personel. The CEBO reports directly to the President of Archimedean Academy Inc.
Principals/Directors of Archimedean Schools
• Principal Archimedean Academy, Dr. Jose Armando Martinez Melendez.
• Vice-Principal Archimedean Academy, Dr. Rosarie Jean.
• Principal Archimedean Middle Conservatory, Vasiliki Moysidis.
• Director Archimedean Upper Conservatory, Demetrios Demopoulos.
• Assistant Director Archimedean Upper Conservatory, Olga Bardoutsos.