Applications General Information
School applications are available in three languages – English/Spanish/Creole.
Admissions are based on a public lottery system in the event that there are more applicants than positions available.
The purpose of the lottery is to create a priority list of student applicants per grade level for the upcoming school year only.
Students are admitted based on their place on the priority list in numerical order and until all positions are filled. Prior to the lottery, the school will determine the number of seats available based on the current enrollment and school capacity.
If an applicant is not offered admission for the upcoming school year, he/she will need to reapply for the following year, unless he/she selected the option to be automatically included in the next year’s application pool. This selection only automatically moves the application to the new year one time. After that the applicant will need to reapply.
Online applications are the only applications that are accepted. If you are not able to access the online application, please come by our office and we will help you submit one.
Archimedean Schools do not offer individual tours of their Charter locations however they offer group information sessions during open enrollment.
If you are interested in visiting our Archimedean Pre-K (PK4), contact the school directly to schedule a tour at 305-279-6572
For appointments to visit our campus please click HERE
Application Key Points
- Archimedean Schools have four application periods.
- The 1st application period for the following school year opens on November 15. For more information, click HERE
- Online applications are the only accepted form.
- Parents should submit only one application per child.
- Students on this year’s waiting list must re-apply for the next year’s lottery unless they choose to be automatically included in the next year’s application pool.
- Current Archimedean students within each school are automatically readmitted for the following school year without completing an application.
- Lottery Procedures can be found HERE.
- Families will be contacted via email with the lottery results; please check your spam folder just in case.
- Spots are not transferrable. If a student declines, their seat will be offered to the next child on the waiting list.
- Archimedean Schools do not disclose waitlist positions.
- Parents should only contact the school office if they have not received their results.
- Archimedean Schools will comply with Florida’s charter school legislation, Fla. Stat. 1002.33(10) (e), which states that schools may give enrollment preference to certain student populations. More information HERE
For Appointments To Visit Our Campus
To maintain social distancing guests are permitted on campus by appointment only.
Please fill the required fields below along with your appointment request.