Archimedean Schools Hiring Guidelines
- Archimedean Schools do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, marital status, disability, age, political beliefs, sexual orientation, gender, gender identification, social and family background, linguistic preference, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by law in its educational programs, services or activities or in its hiring or employment practices.
- Retaliation against an employee for engaging in a protected activity is prohibited.
- The Teacher must present evidence that she/he is duly certified, qualified, and authorized to perform as a teacher within the State of Florida.
- The Teacher acknowledges and understands that she/he is an employee of the School, through an employee-leasing agreement between the School and the School’s contracted Professional Employee Organization (the “PEO”). During this Contact Year, the School’s PEO is CoAdvantage 3350 Buschwood Park Drive, Suite 200 Tampa, Florida 33618 P: 813.935.2000.
- The Teacher acknowledges and understands that she/he is not an employee of Miami-Dade County Public Schools (“M-DCPS”).
- All Archimedean Schools’ employees will have to undergo The MDCPS mandatory fingerprinting and drug testing procedures.