Current Employment Openings
There are currently no job offerings at this time.
Please check back later.
JOB TITLE: Middle School Teacher - Culture and Greek Language (Miami, FL)
One PERMANENT Position offered. The job duties and responsibilities include:
- Teach Culture and Greek language in a middle school. Develop lesson plans that fulfill school requirements and the district’s curriculum program.
- Present subject matter according to the guidelines established by the school.
- Plan and use instructional and learning strategies, activities, materials and equipment that reflect understanding of the learning styles and needs of students.
- Conduct assessment of student learning styles and use results to plan instructional activities. Work with special education teachers to modify curricula as needed for special education students.
- Conduct ongoing assessment of student achievement through formal and informal testing.
- Create classroom environment conducive to learning.
- Establish and maintain open communication through parent conferences.
- Maintain professional relationship with colleagues, student, parent and community members.
- Keep informed of and comply with district and school regulations and policies for classroom teacher.
- Compile, maintain and file reports, records and documents.
- Master’s Degree in Education, or Master’s Degree in Special Education, or closely related.
- Florida State teaching license required.
- Fluency (read/write/speak) in Greek language required.
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday, 08:30 am to 04:30 pm
Salary: $57,386.00 per year
Duration of Job: Full time permanent position.
Apply to: Dr. George Kafkoulis, President, email: [email protected]
Archimedean Academy, Inc.
Mailing Address: 12425 SW Sunset Drive, Miami, FL 33183
Work Site Address: 12425 SW Sunset Drive, Miami, FL 33183
This job notice is being posted in connection with the filing of a permanent Alien Tabor Certification application. Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the application to:
U.S. Department of Labor, Employment & Training Administration Atlanta National Processing Center
This notice was posted on Archimedean Academy, Inc.’s board at 12425 SW Sunset Drive, Miami, FL 33183, which provided an unobstructed view of the job offer throughout the posting period. The notice was posted for ten consecutive business days.
From 03/10/2021 to 03/25/2021
Dr. George Kafkoulis