Certificate of Attainment in Greek 2023
Application Deadline Extension for the May 2023 Testing Period
The Centre for the Greek Language that organizes the Greek language Testing Worldwide, extended the application deadline to March 27, 2023.
ARCHIMEDEAN ACADEMY (10007) TESTING CENTER: Greek Language Testing Schedule May 2023
LOCATION: 12425 SW 72nd St., Miami, FL 33183, Building B
TESTING MASTER SCHEDULE
|LEVEL||May 23, 2023||May 24, 2023||May 25, 2023|
|Starting Time||Starting Time||Starting Time|
|A1 (Children)||9:00 a.m.|
|A1 (teenagers-adults)||9:00 a.m.|
- Oral Examinations will start after the written testing. The time will be Announced.
- Assigned Classrooms per level will be posted at the Testing Center’s Site.
- Students must have with them: Student picture Id, Water bottle, blue or black pens, pencil, eraser, and optional personal sanitizer.
- Face masks are optional.
General Information for May 2023 Examinations
- Archimedean Academy is functioning as an examination center for the Certificate of Attainment in Modern Greek.
- The Archimedean Schools testing center (Code 10007), is authorized by the Centre for the Greek Language, a department of the Greek Ministry of Education, Life Long Learning and Religious Affairs.
- The examination will take place at the facilities of Archimedean Academy on the 23rd, 24th, and 25th of May 2023
- The examination covers all four language skills, i.e., candidates are examined in Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking.
- The Oral examination will take place right after the written examination.
To Submit an Electronic Application (Currently available only in Greek): Electronic Application
For your electronic application to be approved, confirmation of payment is required. Please mail your check on time HERE
To submit your application in a hard copy: Application in English (Pdf) | (Word)
Application Period: February 1st to March 20th, 2023
|LEVEL||DATE||APPLICATION PARTICIPATION COST|
|A1||MAY 23 2023||$120.00|
|A2||MAY 23 2023||$120.00|
|B1||MAY 25 2023||$120.00|
|B2 & Γ1||MAY 24 2023||$140.00|
|Γ2||MAY 25 2023||$140.00|
Together with the Application, the corresponding questionnaire here below needs to be submitted.
To participate, Candidates must submit payment via credit card or check for their application to be approved.
Forms of Payment:
- A signed credit card authorization form (here) in the amount corresponding to the participation level must be emailed to [email protected]
- A Check made out to Archimedean Academy indicating the name of the candidate in the memo area.
Applications, Questionnaire, a copy of a picture id and the check shall be submitted to:
Department of Greek Language Testing
12425 SW 72nd st.
Miami, FL 33183
For more information contact Mr. Dimitri Bardoutsos.
email: [email protected]
Tel: 305 279 6572
Fax: 305 675 8448