Certificate of Attainment in Greek 2022
ARCHIMEDEAN ACADEMY (10007) TESTING CENTER: Greek Language Testing Schedule May 2022
LOCATION: 12425 SW 72nd St., Miami, FL 33183, Building B
TESTING MASTER SCHEDULE
|LEVEL||May 23, 2022||May 24, 2022||May 25, 2022|
|Starting Time||Starting Time||Starting Time|
|A1 (Children)||9:00 a.m.|
|A1 (teenagers-adults)||9:00 a.m.|
- Oral Examinations will start after the written testing. The time will be Announced.
- Assigned Classrooms per level will be posted at the Testing Center’s Site.
- Students must have with them: Student picture Id, Water bottle, blue or black pens, pencil, eraser, and optional personal sanitizer.
- Face masks are optional.
General Information for May 2022 Examinations
- Archimedean Academy is functioning as an examination center for the Certificate of Attainment in Modern Greek.
- The Archimedean Schools testing center (Code 10007), is authorized by the Centre for the Greek Language, a department of the Greek Ministry of Education, Life Long Learning and Religious Affairs.
- The examination will take place at the facilities of Archimedean Academy on the 23rd, 24th, and 25th of May 2022
- The examination covers all four language skills, i.e., candidates are examined in Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking.
- The Oral examination will take place right after the written examination.
To Submit an Electronic Application (Currently available only in Greek): Electronic Application
For your electronic application to be approved, confirmation of payment is required. Please mail your check on time to the address below.
To submit your application in a hard copy: Application in English (PDF) | (Word)
Application Period: February 1st to March 22nd, 2022
|LEVEL||DATE||APPLICATION PARTICIPATION COST|
|A1||MAY 23 2022||$85.00|
|A2 & B1||MAY 23 2022||$105.00|
|B2 & G1||MAY 24 2022||$115.00|
|G2||MAY 25 2022||$115.00|
To participate, Candidates must submit payment via credit card or check for their application to be approved.
Forms of Payment:
- A signed credit card authorization form (here) in the amount corresponding to the participation level must be emailed to [email protected]
- A Check made out to Archimedean Academy indicating the name of the candidate in the memo area.
Applications, Questionnaire, a copy of a picture id and the check shall be submitted to:
Department of Greek Language Testing
12425 SW 72nd st.
Miami, FL 33183
For more information contact Mr. Dimitri Bardoutsos.
email: [email protected]
Tel: 305 279 6572
Fax: 305 675 8448